Heating and Cooling Experts
Walker Air Conditioning & Heating has worked for three generations to give Dallas and its surrounding areas the best indoor air quality and the most responsive customer service.
We are the Dallas-area air conditioning and heating repair specialists, setting the standard for home and commercial services, and meeting every HVAC need. Whether you need a new installation, routine maintenance or immediate repairs, we’re ready to take your call.
“Professional Heating and Cooling Experts with Over 50 years of HVAC Experience.”
We proudly offer full service, from installation to repair or replacement, of the following:
- Air Ducts
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ductless HVAC Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Indoor Air Quality
- Rooftop Units
- Package Units
- Commercial HVAC Replacement
- Commercial HVAC Repairs
- AC & Heating Maintenance
Happy Walker Customers
Air Conditioner Repair in Ferris, TX 75125
“Richard Walker Jr. I just wanted to Thank you again for going out of your way to help us with our Air Conditioner issue that we have been dealing with for over 2yrs because someone does not take pride in the work they do like your company does, and I appreciate you and your Company coming to our rescue just in time when the temperatures where about to hit 100 degrees, there is no way we could have made it, I know you have a business to run, but you took your time to check on this and you put a rush on this to make sure we had air the same day, there are not any words that I can tell you of how grateful I am to you and your employees, we have been without air working properly for almost two years and this year were we not going to have any air at all we were using fans in the windows, so thank you from the bottom of my heart .
– Paula T.
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Mesquite, TX 75150
“Mark is very knowledgeable, effecient and very customer friendly. Would recommend Walker A/C.”
– Sallie M.
Read more testimonials from happy Walker customers
Leave Your Own Review
Share your own Walker service experience
Our Latest Post
An air conditioner, just like a car, needs regular maintenance and service to run efficiently. At Walker Air Conditioning & Heating we recommend getting your AC unit serviced and cleaned once a year. You should do this in the Spring to ensure that your unit will run with the most efficiency during the hottest Summer months. We understand just how necessary this is to your comfort in Mesquite.
Why is this important? It saves you money!
An air conditioner collects dirt and dust not just in the months when it is running, but continuously as it sits throughout the year. Simple things like replacing a dirty and clogged air filter can reduce your energy consumption by 5 to 15 percent. Even with regular home maintenance you should always have your unit cleaned and checked in the spring.
What can I expect a technician to do during and annual service call?
- Clean the air conditioners condenser’s coils and evaporators if necessary.
- Clean and adjust the blower components for proper system airflow to create increased comfort levels.
- Check ducts for debris and if finding any, will clean them to allow the maximum airflow.
- Check the aluminum fins. They’re located around the exterior of the unit and can become bent or crushed when objects touch them.
- Inspect the internal parts for broken, chipped, or otherwise damaged parts, which may not be easily noticed. If your AC continues to run with damaged spots, it will eventually cause your system to fail.
- Check the coolant level for leaks. If there are leaks, your AC won’t be able to work and the leaking coolant could damage anything it comes in contact with.
- Check your system’s thermostat for accuracy.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!